Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Making fabric baskets

Hi :)


This year we aren't doing presents for the adults on Marks side of the family, were just keeping it about the kids. But I couldn't help but want to give them a little token from our family and when I came across this tutorial by The Crafty Gemini I knew they would be perfect!


I still have a few more to make but these things come together FAST, so there is no stress about getting them done in time for Christmas!


I managed to play around with the ends a bit so they taper down nicely and are barely noticeable.



(They are approx. 2.5 - 3 inches deep)

Next week I am going to bake some cookies with the girls to go inside then wrap them in cellophane and whalla! A home made gift they will hopefully like and can get some use out of.

Happy Crafting,
Erin :)

1 comment:

creations.1 said...

Love these baskets - great idea to make biscuits and put into them!!